- Corrosion free exterior and interior
- Designed for long storage of blood
- Environmental friendly CFC free cooling
- Special design ensuring best hygiene
- Digital temperature indication
- Micro processor based temperature control
- Audio visual alarm for high and low temperature
- PUF insulation
- Reliable, Energy Efficient, Sturdy Construction, Low Maintenance, Light Weight
The quality of air inside the room is it in the office or house, or clean rooms or hospitals, is of great significance on an individual's health. It has been observed that indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air. Due to the revolution which has come in improvising construction / building techniques and need for energy efficiency has led to buildings with no air circulation, therefore, indoor air circulates with any contaminants present. The health of individuals is affected by these contaminants and lead to respiratory problems, allergies, chronic fatigue, headache, and so on.
Similarly, clean air is of great significance to clean rooms and hospitals also. If there is contaminated air inside these areas it would adversely affect the people undergoing medical treatment. They may catch infections due to polluted air. Further, there is some medical equipment which need clean rooms, i.e.: those with no air contamination for research, medical tests, etc. they may house germs etc and can lead to non-reliable results. Therefore, the potentially harmful contaminants should be controlled through air cleaners. For this we need to have an air quality monitor that can detect the quality of air and if it is contaminated can direct us to use air cleaners.
The scientists have claimed that air inside has greater impact on our health than the outside air. Therefore, air monitor is necessary to ascertain air quality. weiber's TVOC monitor / Air quality monitor is an ideal instrument to detect indoor air quality. It has a unique feature of detecting more than one gas. Its internal gas sensor has high sensitivity to not only VOC's such as toluene emitted from wood finishing and construction products, but also cigarette smoke and H2S, alcohol, carbon monoxide, and body odours.
- Technical Specification
- Other Features
- Provide up to 1 analog output and 2 dry contact outputs
- Provide RS485 communication interface
- Japanese semiconductor gas sensor with 5 - 7 years long life.
- IAQ 0- 30ppm
- Temperature 5 - 45
- Humidity 5% - 95% RH
- RS-485 Communication Interface (optional)
- 15KV antistatic protection,
- Independent Base Address Setting
- Up to 1x0 - 10V Analog Output and 2x Relay Dry-Contact Outputs
Analog output can be alternatively the following:
- Linearized over full range output
- PID control output
The relays can be selected to control
- Humidity (programmable setting)
- Function available for turning off timer for the ventilator device from 0.5 to 12 hours.
- Low power consumption
- Digital display of results
- User-friendly setting buttons
- Low power consumption
- Economically viable
- High performance
- Easy and accurate reading and operating the equipment.
- Real-time ambience air quality monitor.
- A mix gas sensor
- Capable of monitoring air moisture, fan status and temperature
- LCD display IAQ level and temperature
- High sensitivity for VOCs and other indoor contaminative gases
- A relatively longer life span of 5 to 7 years
- Optional Humidity detection / control
- Can be useful as a controller in ventilation system and AC system